Here are a few rules to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us:
- We welcome families to our campsite and groups of respectful and considerate adults too. We also love and welcome dogs with well behaved owners who pick up after them.
- Day visitors will be charged £3.00 Adults £1.50 per. child per day and have to be off site by 10pm.
- We have a minimum 2 night booking for weekends and 3 nights for bank holidays.
- We require payment in cash on arrival. We would appreciate it, if you could give us notice if you are unable to come.
- Your pitch will be ready after 12 noon on day of arrival. Please vacate by 12 noon on departure day.
- We know how much you like your camp fires please light them in the pits provided or hire a firepit which must be placed on a fireboard and bricks to avoid scorching areas of grass.
- Please do not take any pieces of wood from the wooded area as this disrupts the eco system. We provide nets of logs at a cost of £5.00 that are dry and burn well with minimum smoke.
- Please do not bring any fireworks or Chinese lanterns with you they are prohibited as they scare livestock and are a fire risk.
- Please consider other campers and keep noise to a minimum, particularly after 10pm when children are sleeping.
- Please keep all food in sealed containers, wildlife including foxes, badgers and rats could find it very appetising and we do not want to encourage them to the site.
- Anyone found to be in breach of the above terms and conditions could be asked to leave.